At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory we build long-term relationships with our clients by providing additional value, alongside the many services that we offer.
Many accountants are not interested in servicing individuals, however, we’re not like other accountants. Instead, we provide a caring and personalised service to our clients, whilst helping them to legally minimise their personal Income Tax liability, and implement tax-effective strategies to boost their personal wealth.
We think beyond your Tax Return, and make suggestions that assist you to take care of your family’s financial situation alongside your own.
Under our guidance, many of our clients have realised their potential to run their own businesses, become investors or have discovered the benefits of setting up Self-Managed Super Funds.
Our Services for Individuals include:
- Tax Return Preparation and Lodgement
- Tax Planning
- Property Investment Analysis, Advice and Returns
- Deceased Estates
- Foreign Income
- Self-Managed Superfunds
- Superfund Accounting, Reporting and Auditing
- Co-contribution and Salary-Sacrificing
Individual Tax Return Checklist
Download our interactive checklist to guide you through what you will need for your next tax appointment. It is available in the “Sidebar” on the right hand side of the page.
You can either bring this with you when you come and see us, or complete and forward it to us via this website. If we need to clarify anything further, we’ll personally give you a call.
Property Investment Advice
At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory, we’ll help you to understand the implications of purchasing a rental property – especially in regards to:
- what it will cost you weekly
- how you can maximise the affordability
- and how you can take steps to ensure that your investment is structured in the best possible way
- Negative Gearing
- but also to take into account Capital Gains Tax down the track).