Your experts at Knox Tax are always on-hand to listen carefully first, and then help you with all aspects of your business – and NOT just your tax!
We listen, we ask questions and then we give you proactive solutions
We’re here to solve your accounting problems but there’s so much more to think about and do when you’re involved in:
- running your business
- setting up a new business,
- maintaining the compliance elements of your business correctly
- and just dealing with day-to-day issues that can impact on your bottom line
Our Business Advisory services are available right through the life cycle of your business, and a key supportive tool to making sure you’re always on the right path.
You’re never just a number to us. We genuinely care about you and your business.
As Professional Business Advisers, we’ll take the time to understand your business, and help you keep track of what you need to do from month-to-month.
You’ll benefit from having a relationship with us from the outset. By knowing you, and by sharing our up-to-the minute business advice with you, we can ensure that your business grows and develops in all the right ways.
We’re your specialists for:
- Start-ups Planning a New Business
- Developing Businesses
- Established Businesses, and/or
- Selling Your Business.
Talk to us today.
So, what do we mean by Business Advisory?
We’re like business counsellors. By having one entity do your tax, another do your bookkeeping, and then another give you separate business advice, means you have to tell your story to multiple service providers.
This takes time you probably don’t have or can ill afford. And mostly, these different service providers on your business team don’t have any affinity with each other.
By engaging our services, you only have to tell your story once, and we’re always in the picture about where you’re at.
At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory, we’ll give you sage advice by looking at the whole picture, and assess and advise on where your strengths and weaknesses lie.
At Knox Tax, we’re renowned for using language you can understand and the Business Advisory service we offer is geared to give you strategies to:
- Understand the complexities of compliance across your business in general
- Better monitor your profit strategies
- Identify key aspects to target – to boost your potential for growth
- Keep track of your cash flow and budgeting
- Suggest and help implement positive measures to improve your KPIs
- Get the appropriate types of insurance cover
- Advise you about and support you through times of personal crisis that might be impacting on your business
- Make sound investments
- Exit your business into retirement, or manage a succession hand-over, and/or
- Overcome taxation issues of any sort, and come up with solutions based on knowing the whole story of your operation.
At Knox Tax, we focus on the whole of your business
We’ll help you put systems and procedures in place to streamline your operations, so that you can not only keep on top of your finances, but also discover ways in which you can prosper more. In essence, we’ll be there:
- To help you thrive
- Help you avoid paying too much tax
- Boost your efficiency, and
- Give you insights into your business performance.
We’ll take care of the little things for you, and step you over the hurdles – and we’ll be there to help you create and celebrate your wins, and advise you on how best to address your losses.
To us, you’re like family – and you’ll get all the support you need!
By taking advantage of one of our Business Advisory Packages, you’ll get all the advice and support you need to build a better business, so that you can, in turn, enjoy a better lifestyle.
Our friendly and helpful team of experts and consultants will:
- Tailor a unique Business Advisory Package for you (including the completion of your BAS’s and Tax Returns, and assist in the improvement of your cashflow by setting up fixed-fee monthly instalments
- Guide and support you in every possible way with your Business Advisory needs in an on-going fashion, or just every now and then.
Our Business Services include:
- Preparation of all Business Tax Returns and Financial Statements – including Companies, Trusts, Partnerships, Sole Traders and Joint Ventures.
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Business Planning and Advice
- Business Start-up Assistance
- Business Structure Formation and Advice
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Advice for Purchasing or Selling your business
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Assistance
- Guidance with Business Insurance
- Compliance with ASIC
- Corporate Affairs Management
- Software Systems – including Sage One, MYOB, QuickBooks®, Xero, Reckon, Cashflow Manager, BankLink